KOSE Whitening Express @ BHG Bugis

I was invited to be one of the models for the KOSE Whitening Express... Thanks Debbie & Celest from KOSE for contacting me... It was really a honour to be the model for this event. I was so happy to see Wendy there, she was also one of the models too... Thanks God, I am not alone :)  


This was the place where we got to rest before going on the stage... Wendy was telling me that she was nervous about going on stage. For me, I am not nervous but was feeling kind of tensed... Hahaha! Think none of us felt good at the moment...

This is my favourite range from KOSE... Supreme falls under the whitening series. I need to whiten my face due to my pigmentations!!! 


Cam-whoring my bare-face, as I was told not to put on any make up...


While on stage, I was feeling abit uncomfy in the begining... Luckily Celest and Wei Ping from YES 933 give me support and put me at ease when I am on stage.

This is me with my usual make-up again... Compared to the above pic, is there alot of difference??


Being the model for KOSE, I received the ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS Goodie Bags worth $151... 


~ 4 pcs of ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS worth $151 ~


Heart Graphical Rouge - PK833 (Limited Edition)





Dual Gradation Eyes Palatte - D-3




Dress on Glossy Rouge - BE382 (Limited Edition)


Ruffle Flare Mascara - BK001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA