Mini FB Contest - Beauty Bistro

Beauty Bistro organized a mini facebook contest – ‘Share with us why you love your Mommy to bits & why she's so special to you.’ The 5 most heartfelt comments will win a Aqua Skin Moisturizing Spray worth SGD22.90 from SHILLS…
I entered my entry by commenting on the thread, I was surprised that my entry was chosen as one of the 5 heartfelt comments... Thanks Beauty Bistro!

Let me share with you why my mommy is special to me and why I love her to the bits...

 Mommy is more like a friend to me, I share my inner most secrets with her, we share everything under the sun, I thank god for giving me such a wonderful mommy and god bless my mommy and all the mothers in the globe... I love you, Mommy!

My winning pressie - Aqua Skin Moisturizing Spray : rapidly boosts skin moisture level and restoring balance and is suitable for all skin types.

With excellent moisture retention effect from Hyaluronic Acid, it helps to moisture the skin for long hours while moisturizing and provides calming effects at the same time.
~ Remember to 'LIKE' Beauty Bistro on their facebook for more latest promotions and giveaway treats ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA