Random-ness

Baby got me the latest copy of shout magazine which comes along with Shimmer & Shade Metallic Eyeliner Pencils - 4 colors in total ... Ooh! Baby knows me best!
 Very 'party' colors... Great for night-out dates! Totally in love with the gold & purple liners.

This interesting title - Fashion & Beauty's Hottest caught my attention...

~ Featured in the magazine ~

~ PRIME OF YOUR LIFE! ~
This is latest collection from Sleek MakeUP i-divine Primer Palette - ESSENTIAL item for all make-up lovers.

GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!
Cute jewellery items to add on a little cute-ness in you... Pretty eye-candy :)



GLAMIFY YOUR EYES
Rimmel Glameyes Quad, great for night out and suits all skin-tones... You are the best, Rimmel!

A SHOE THING!
Jelly shoes are BACK in trend, remember to wear them out when you are on street...


-------------------------------------------
I won a prize from ASKCLEO.COM.SG March - Feeling Lucky... Got an email notification from CLEO Team that I won myself a ROC Hydra +24H Comfort Hydrating Cream.


Thanks CLEO for making me feel lucky and pleasant surprise.... Heart this impromptu email from CLEO... *HUGZ*

The texture of this product is really very watery thus it absorbs into the skin very fast, leaving a nice smell. This product REALLY keeps my skin hydrated all day long... I love this product as my skin is pretty dry due to long hours in the office, the air-con is killing my skin! Thank God, I got ROC!
--------------------------------------------------------

Bezzie, Ryna gave me 2 bottles of J'pan Bodyslen from Kinohimitsu for me to try out, new product in market... This drink focuses on slimming regime...

As the bottle mentions "BLOCK & BURN"... This drink will help to burn our fats... Will try them soon.... Thanks Babe!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA