Viva Forever, Mum!

Happy Mothers' Day... Baby suggested bringing my folks for a sumptuous dinner @ Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant - T3. We waited almost 45mins for our table... REALLY damn crowded...

A standard order for Crystal Jade... Famous Xiao Long Bao.. This outlet serves great XLB... I think that theirs is way better than Din Tai Feng....

We also ordered Stewed Beancurd in Casserole

I love the fresh seafood... Love it to the max!


Sauté Vegetables with Preserved Eggs.
Sweet & Sour Pork was really delicious and Mommy enjoyed this dish very much.

~ Dessert-ing time for us ~


We ordered Soya Bean Jelly (dou hua) with Longan for my parents.

Baby and I shared our fave item - Red Bean Paste Pancake...

We were so happy that my parents enjoyed the food there... Worth the wait :) We had a delightful dinner... Total damage was SGD88.63. The service was pretty efficient and the ambience was great too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA