Cafe de Hong Kong (新天地小厨)


Our weekend dinner @ Cafe de Hong Kong (新天地小厨)... Baby loves this eatery place located at Balestier very much...

The restaurant is run by a Hong Konger, Francis who started out his eatery as a Hong Kong cafe style concept, which later became more like a little Hong Kong restaurant rather than a cafe.

Camwhoring is a habit............................

Braised Duck with Special Sauce

The duck flesh was well-cooked and the meat was very tender... Pretty tasty! We ordered Braised Duck, a special dish as they only served on weekends.

Sweet & Sour Pork
A strong vinegar smell lingered in the air when it was served on our table, the appearance looked promising and it tasted delicious indeed...

Steamed Beancurd with Prawn and minced meat toppings with Roe... OM! I love this dish loads, it tasted uber yummy and I had listed this as my MUST ORDER item in Cafe de Hong Kong...

The damage was SGD40.85. This was my little treat for my Baby, as an appreciation for the things he do for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA