Advertorial : Vote for Visume - PreVView

Hi folks, still remember my previous post on PreVView Visume Wars?

I casted my vote for JULIAN TAY

The introduction in his resume video is like watching the opening of a movie... This is one of the main reasons that drew my attention to his profile video... Pretty good and funny video editing indeed. His creativity of selling himself through his video is direct and his motive goes straight to employer’s mind.

I hate boring videos, but Julian Tay’s video is entertaining, but most importantly I was attracted by his words that he used in the video - 'SUCCESS is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION'

Now is the time to cast your vote for your favourite Visume!
 
 
Every vote counts and each vote means a lot to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA