Fast & simple dinner @ Astons

We went for our dinner before Kylie Minogue 'LIVE' in Concert @ Singapore Indoor Stadium... We settled @ Astons - Keypoint. We were surprised that there was no queue at all and the eatery place seem empty too.

Baby is always busy over his iphone...

We ordered the grand sampler as both of us are sausages lovers...

 The Grand Sampler - A sampler of 4 different kinds of sausages (Kielbasa, Chicken n Cheese, Bratwurst and Snail). They tasted delicious,  I rated them 4/5...

Baby's main course, Grilled Fish with Herb come along 2 side lines -  Pasta Salad & Graden Veggies...

I love burgers, specially fish burger... I got that for my dinner, I topped up 1 more side - Onion rings to complete my so-called western dinner... Hahaha! 

Was a simple and fast dinner, as we needed to rush to SIS for Kylie's concert... The damage was SGD27.10 :)

Stay tuned for Kylie's concert pictures and videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA