Haul vs Win

I had a SGD20 Robinson voucher that will be expiring in this Sept... I decided to make use of the voucher in case I forgot about this voucher due to my habit of procrastinating. I got myself a bottle of Makeup Remover from Benefit - REMOVE IT... Oil free and suitable for all skin types.


The main reason that attracted my attention is that this remover is a non-rinse type, just perfect for lazy people like me...


~ Love the packaging loads ~

I paid SGD19 after deduction from my SGD20 voucher...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won myself a deluxe trial size - AHAVA EXTREME Day Cream through their FB contest... Upon receiving their notification, I made my way to Centrepoint to collect my pressie last weekend...

As claimed, this cream will help to reduce wrinkles and firms up the skin... Suitable for all skin types even for sensitive skin as it contains no Paraben and is allergy tested.

Thanks AHAVA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA