Mini Celebration @ Modesto's

After meeting up each other after work, Baby & I will always complete our day with a nice dinner... This time, we went to Modesto's @ Orchard Parade Hotel to have our meal...


Complimentary home-baked bread with the option for refill... They tasted really good with olive oil and vinegar... I love this simple and authentic starter of Italian cuisine...

We ordered CALAMARI FRITTI >>>> They are so yummy that I can't stop popping them into my mouth....


As they are serving Traditional Italian Wood-Fired Pizzas and Home-Made Pasta... 'That's what I called ITALIAN FEELING'

We ordered the regular size thin-crusted pizza - SALSICCIA SCAMORZA...
 
Baby had his fave pasta - PENNE BOLOGNESE

As my Baby just started his new job few days ago... As I can see that he loves his new job and new environment and most importantly his new company is paying his desired pay :) *hugz*. Therefore we had a mini celebration for his new job, this meal is on me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA