My loot

Baby's fave haunt @ KSL City - apuri.. This place sells everything under the sun related to iphone... As Baby is their member, we enjoyed an additional 10% on top of their inhouse promotion 20%, which gives us 30% in total (pretty good deal)

Baby picked up this woody-look cover with lines embossed iphone cover @ 50% promotion (no further for member's discount) @ RM15, that cost ard SGD6...


Baby got 2 iphone covers for me... Cath Kidson & Rabito.

 Picked up the Cath Kidson & Rabito @ RM28 each (after 30% discount)... These two covers cost SGD24 in total... I love the Rabito loads!

While shopping @ Anchorpoint on a random weekday after work, I got a pouch for my iphone...

Stitch Air-Mail pouch for my 'apple', it cost me SGD10. 
 

Baby got the bow hairband for me, as he said I looked good on it... Thanks Baby!

That's all for my loot... Thanks for reading (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA