Time to play with our food...

It's our first time dining in RWS... We settled at Ramen Play as Baby was looking for soupy foodie...
Baby just simply can't stop posing himself in front the camera... I am the more 'serious' one hahaha! 
Kinda cute deco in the eatery place

Baby ordered the signature and most popular ramen in the house - Sanpou Ton Ramen

While I got myself the Miso Ramen
As usual, we ordered 2 sides to go with our main course...


Yaki Dango

Chicken Yakitori


We got perks from DBS card... Yes, we were given 2-pc Crispy Dango for free...

Well again, this treat is from me as promised my Baby that I will get him a meal... Here you go, our dinner @ Ramen Play was pretty good and the damage was SGD45.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA