ELLE/DIOR Workshop

Registered myself as one of the participants of ELLE/DIOR Skin Perfect workshop @ Dior Beaute Boutique, ION Orchard.


Light refreshment was  served to me once I got myself seated...


 All the DIOR participants enjoyed the yummy foodies before the workshop commenced...


ELLE's beauty editor - Vanessa Chia, she shared with us some beauty tips and the latest make-up trends and in-look for Fall/Winter seasons...

Straight after the talk given by Ms Vanessa Chia, our hands-on workshop kicked off...

During the workshop, I was attracted to this DIOR product - Skin Flash... This concealer gives better coverage to my dark spots on my face. Easy to blend on my face and it gives a natural finish.


Each participant was entitled to a goody bag, we picked it up after the workshop... Thanks Dior for the wonderful make up techniques!


I was so happy that the latest DIOR SKIN FOREVER compact powder with SPF25 PA++ was inside the goody bag...


Flawless perfection skin-fusion powder that melts evenly into the skin like a cream for a ultra-smooth and silky evenly complexion all day long.  

 Many thanks to ELLE Singapore for selecting me to be part of the workshop. 'LIKE' ELLE Singapore on Facebook to latest news on special events and promotion/offers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA