Pets Runway 2011 - Pets Magazine

It's been ages since I went for a dog event with my lovely Coco... I RSVP-ed the Runway Pets 2011 for myself, Baby & our furkid, Coco. This event was organized by Pets Magazine...

The event was at Wave House, Sentosa... This is our fave haunt for chill-out! Wave House is a pet-friendly place, if you want to spend your lazy weekends, do remember to bring your pooches with you.

Nice photo-wall... Posed with my pooch, Coco... This was a good shot as Coco was looking at the camera when the photo was taken.

The crowd was over-whelming... Do you spot Baby and Coco in the pix? We got a complimentary parking coupon at the Beach Carpark, all thanks to Wave House & Pets Magazine


Hand-shake before giving the treats... This is a golden rule for Coco... This action is needed to exchange for treats.. She has been trained eversince she was a puppy...  

Photos of my lovely furkid, Coco

Our routine drinks @ Wave House - Jaeger Bomb.


I won a packet of treats from DoggyMan...

Unfortunately, it contains chicken meat, Coco is prone to skin allergy, therefore this treat is not suitable for her... Any takers? Do let me know via email or comment if you want this packet...


The goodies bag was pretty attractive and generous...


Supplements - Daily Vitamin chewable tablets

Supplements - Brewer's Yeast with Garlic chewable tablets to promote healthy skin and shiny cost with Omega 3 Fatty Acids and B-complex vitamins  

Ear Cleanse Moist Pads with non irritating formula and it helps to dissolve ear wax build up.

Chewable Dental Treats



Lastly, I was given the latest issue of Pets Magazine during the event...

Many thanks to Pets Magazine for hosting this event, and props to Wave House for the lovely venue.. I am looking forward for more dog events in the future...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA