Yummy Indulgence

Baby & I decided to utilize the 1-for-1 pasta / pizza for our weekend dinner @ Modesto's, Orchard Parade Hotel. I love dining on weekends, as it gives me a kind of laid-back feeling...

 Complimentary free-flow home-baked bread... They tasted really good with the dip of olive oil and vinegar... Without any hesitation, we declared this simple and authentic starter of Italian cuisine as great!

Baby simply in love with CALAMARI FRITTI... They were so delicous that we can't stop eating them in spite of the oiliness....


As they are serving Traditional Italian Wood-Fired Pizzas and Home-Made Pasta. With the 1-for-1 voucher, therefore we decided to order a regular pizza and pasta to share between us...

 

We ordered the regular size thin-crusted pizza - SALSICCIA SCAMORZA...

 

My fave pasta - LINGUINE ALLE VONGOLE

I love the pasta very much... It was AWESOME!
Showing love to my Baby, this meal is on me. The damage was SGD46.

Baby always bring me to a new eatery place for my new dining experience. We went to Bee Leong Palace. They serve great Mee Suan (dry/soup).

Baby did all the orders from the menu, all I have to do is to EAT... NOM NOM NOM! First dish was served was the Fried Fritter platter...

Baby enjoyed the dish very much

Braised Tofu

Finally, the Signature Mee Suan was served... Baby ordered the dry type... Fried Mee Suan with seafood. It tasted delicious and I was hooked on it after just one mouthful.


Thumbs up for my wonderful dinner... Thanks Baby for the new dining experience @ Bee Leong Palace. The damage was SGD30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA