Foam-ing sensation with Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash



Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash is enriched with Collagen and comes in a simple white-and-pink pump bottle.
Once you dispensed the cleanser solution from the bottle, a lather foam appears!



The foam is ultra fine, super bouncy and has a fluffy texture which is somehow pretty solid firm. As per the picture, the foam doesn’t drip even the palm was turned upside down...


 I received the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash - Instant new format foam with a PUMP in good hands… Thanks TSS for the safe hand-delivery!


The foam has a nice luxurious feel when I applied it onto my face, and the result was my skin felt cushioning soft.


My Review Corner

The Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash does cleanse well but it can only remove my light make-up... Oh well, maybe a double-cleansing will be needed for a heavier make-up then.
As the product states, it will cleanse the skin well without leaving the skin feeling dry or tight, but I am still quite skeptical towards it as I was afraid that the foam cleanser will dry up my skin, when I rinsed away the foam, my skin still felt a little taut and dry. This is personal opinion towards this product as I have sensitive skin, but maybe others may not have any issue after usage at all.

Most importantly, if you are looking for foaming cleansers that is affordable and removes trace of oil from your face, then Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash will be the right choice for you...



 Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash is retailing at SGD13.90 and available at all major supermarket and medical stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA