My forthcoming trip to London/Paris

Hi folks,

I am flying off to London/Paris next week for a well-deserved holiday with my Baby... It's a ‘RKM’ vacation... We had been planning for this trip eversince 2010. We didn’t fulfil it mainly because of our work commitment and of course for financial reasons as well. As I mentioned in my previous post, we needed to save up more money to ensure a fruitful trip for both, so we can just spree on anything be it sight-seeing, on food or shopping... YAY!! We are looking forward to our 10-day holiday.

My first time to London, and my second trip to Paris, vice versa for Baby... Hahahaha!! Think we can share our knowledge and directions with each other, as we both went to each country before.

Our flight is in the morning on 04/11, Friday... We need to get ready latest by Wednesday as Thursday will be too rushed for last minute packing.

We will be staying at Baby’s friend’s place in London, we were told that her place is at Highgate.... Oh well, guess we have to make our way to her place from Heathrow Airport... Not to worry, as I have my baby to manage it, this is why I have him for... Hahaha!

We will be departing London for Paris on the 07/11 for 2 days, we had already bought our train tickets and confirmed our accommodation online few weeks ago.

I simply can’t wait for our Winter holiday and I will update my whereabouts on facebook or twitter... I will share my holiday experience, my buys and of course our meals, as both of us are food lover, when I'm back in Singapore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA