All about us!

One a random Sunday, we went to Fruit Paradise 'la teh'... I simply love spending my lazy weekend with my Baby...



Arrgh! My hair looked so messy, I really need to go the hairdresser and do some reborning soon...



Our fruit cake... Tasted so delicious, I love the base crust loads!



Baby got me a pressie for our coming 40th monthsary... Thanks so much, this marks my 4th coach wristlet.





With flash


Without flash


Random small gifts from Baby to me...  






We had dinner - 奇味鸡煲 @ Kovan on a random weekday after work, we discovered this gem by chance...


We savoured every bit of it... Super yummy and addictive gravy that I couldn't resist pouring it over my hot white rice...  


We will be back REAL soon for dinner again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA