2012 FTISLAND CONCERT PLAY!

I was invited to attend the 2012 FTISLAND CONCERT PLAY! - FTISLAND in Singapore, the concert was held at Max Pavilion @ Singapore Expo...

F.T. Island, stylized as FTISLAND stands for Five Treasured Island in short... This band is made up of a five-member South Korean band.



The members are Choi Jong Hun (guitar and keyboard), Lee Hongki (lead vocal) Lee Jae Jin (bass and vocal), Song Seung Hyun (guitar and vocal), and Choi Min Hwan (drum).


Are you ready for FTISLAND???

The concert was about to start...



We even brought light sticks with us to cheer for the band...You can imagine our love for this band... YEAH!


As Sweetie and I were invited to the concert, therefore we were allow to bring one friend with us... I brought Su Han with me as she is crazy over Kpop, Kdrama and even Korean cuisine...


Terence got his own invite and Sweetie brought HP along. The five of us were watching their performance 'LIVE'...

The crowd was  REALLY over-whelming... They were standing throughout the whole concert.


OMG!! They are SEOUL eye candy...




Before watching them 'LIVE', I already love Hongki's unique vocal, but after finished watching their concert, I can firmly say that I am even more crazy over him ... Hahaha!!


Before we left the hall, there was this spotlight... Mischevious HP and Terence started to make use of this to do some funny action... First scene - HP and his foreveralone.

2nd scene - Terence and his foreveremo/foreverbore.

Lastly, Su Han and her forevercutie look...

As a whole, we enjoyed ourselves at the concert. A big THANK YOU to F&N Fruit Tree Fresh for the invite...  Ending my post with my favorite 2 songs from FTISLAND, I hope and Baby Love (:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA