The Dinner @ Uncle Sam's Claypots

I love spending my weekend wisely, both Baby & I decided to have our dinner at The Uncle Sam's @ City Square Mall on a random weekend...


As Baby is a soup person, he needs to drink soup for most of his meals...


We ordered Foo Chow Fishball Soup... It was a very normal broth but the pork-stuffed fishballs were delightfully smooth and perfectly seasoned.


We shared one pot of Boneless Chicken claypot rice... I love the Shitake Mushrooms, thin-sliced Chinese Sausages with the heap of leafy greens made this a substantial and pretty satisfying meal. The charcoal aroma won me over!!


I was disappointment with the 'Wu Xiang'... They tasted horrible, the appearance of the dish was already a let down and the worst thing is they were not crispy at all...

Not recommended at all...


We had Fish Otah too... To be honest, it was really nothing to shout about seriously...


~ Without flash ~


The damage was SGD31... Apart of the standard of the food served, the service is fast and efficient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA