Early dinner fix @ Sushi Tei

Dinner date on a random weekend and Baby drove me to Serangoon Gardens... We settled ourselves at Sushi Tei as we had some cravings for Japanese food. We went there pretty early to avoid the long queues and dinner crowd...

Cam-whoring with my hot Ocha (green tea)

Baby's new hair-cut, pretty short but he looked neater...

This time round, we didn't order any main course, but we got some sides to share between us...


Black Cavier Sushi

Potato Croquette, my fave item in every Japanese restaurant...


Asari Miso Soup (Clam Miso Soup), the soup is uber delicious...

Our fave item in Sushi Tei - The Golden Roll, great combination with the Ebi Roe and Mango Slices...


The Golden Roll tasted good as a whole...


Ebi & Yasai Tempura


Sakura Ebi Fuwa

Trio Sushi with Ebi Roe, Black Cavier and Wasabi Roe

Among all, black cavier is always my favourite

The damage was SGD60-ish... I enjoyed my dinner very much and I always do with my Baby around (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA