Guinness LIVE at Dragonfly

I went to Guinness LIVE again, but this time I am not there to cheer for Yong Wei... Terence, Sweetie, HP & I made a trip down to Dragonfly to support Regine.
Before the PK, Dragonfly Team's mentor, Jason made his opening performance...


He sang pretty well and I like the way he holds the mic, it's kinda cool!!


Our bonds are growing stronger each day!! Way to go for us (:


The two contestants of the night - Kenny from the Dragonfly team & Regine from the Shanghai Dolly team...

This is my first time, hearing Kenny sing during the Guinness LIVE...

FINALLY, the moment has arrived... *Regine roxs*

OMG! I can't believe my ears, Regine sang so well during the match... Her stage experience was fruitful and I was simply amazed by the way she interacted with the audience, she is so professional... Her distinctive loud and clear vocals made us go 'WOW'

Her opponent, Kenny... He looks pretty good-looking but his vocal was pretty weak and he was stiff on stage...


 I don't really like his facial expression when he was singing... He looked kinda unglam, this expression simply spoilt the way he look, even the judges said that too... *PHEW*



After 3 rounds of PK, the results was 80:90... Regine was the overall winner, she beat him by 10 points. Well done, Regine... We are all behind you, keep up the fighting spirit!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA