I won a iPod Shuffle!!

My blogging achievement in 2011... I won myself a iPod Shuffle in the MapleSEA CHAOS Blogger Contest. Thanks Lesile for selecting my blog post as one of the winning posts (:


This lovely gadget was hand-delivered to my doorstep!!

I had the opportunity to grab hold of this petite pressie, all thanks to AsiaSoft Online, as they organised the MapleSEA CHAOS Blogger event and I was honoured to be invited to this casual evening of MapleSEA CHAOS patch walkthrough, mini Super Fight Team Battle PvP and yummy bites & drinks provided by Group Therapy...

Hiya, do read my experience during the blogger event - 'Gathering session for MapleSEA CHAOS' 

Lesile, thanks for the invite, once again... See you soon in future events!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA