My sweet celebration...

Baby booked a table for High Tea at Shangri-la Hotel on my birthday... Upon reaching the hotel, we walked up a flight of stairs to the Rose Veranda, where the high tea venue was...

The Rose Veranda offers a refreshing contemporary look, as Rose Veranda believes in bringing back the elegant art of afternoon tea.

courtesy from www.shangri-la.com

The buffet spread is pretty decent... Oh well, I prefer quality to quanity. A laid-back feeling to enjoy my tea...


The Rose Veranda offers a range of 164 premium tea blends, and I chosen 'Happy Birthday Tea' as this will make it more meaningful... 



The free flow of tea kept reminding me that I am one year older wiser!!


Thanks Baby for the lovely gift and I love it soooo much. Yay! Another collection from Tiffany & Co... Appreciate Baby for the wonderful preparation for my birthday...



It was a nice treat from Baby... What's make this high tea dfferent from others is that we get to enjoy our meal in a greenery, lush and quiet environment, and the bonus is we hardly see any hordes of locals during our buffet session...

As Baby had his company gathering at night at his boss's place... I met up my friends at Shanghai Dolly, they were so sweet to get me a birthday cake. OMG!! They got my fave Blueberry Cheese Cake....

Happy Birthday to me!! I love you gals... *hugsssss*


Apart from wonderful galfriends (Sweetie, Ruiting & Valentine), there were also two hunks around to celebrate my birthday too...


~ Thanks William ~ 


~ Thanks Yong Wei ~

That's concluded my birthday celebration for 2012... Simple yet heart-warming, Jess Baby appreciates very much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA