Weekend Tim Sum Brunch

I love having Tim Sum brunch on weekends, normally I wake up pretty early on weekends around 8plus to 9am and Baby will pick me up from my place for brekkie or brunch...

On a random Saturday, we went to Imperial Treasure @ GWC for our brunch...

Baby with his sleepy face... Hahaha!!


Appetizer - Honey Walnut... Tasted good and pretty addictive!!


The Siew Mai were pretty good with the notable absence of the overwhelming pork taste. Both Baby & I enjoyed them very much...


Deep Fried Meat Dumpling (Hum Shui Kok)

I love the chewy crispy sweet skin and filling was yummy too... I listed this dish as my MUST ORDER tim sum entree...


Steamed Pork Rib with Black Bean Sauce - The meat was so little that I hardly got a decent bite, all I saw was bones and fats... It used to be my fave item, but now I was disppointed with the standard served.

Chicken Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf (He Ye Fan)


Nothing can replace this dish, it tasted awesomely good...


BBQ Pork Bun (Bo Lo Bao)


The filling was tasty and the combination of the salty filling & the sugary top was perfect...


The egg tarts were freshly baked and they were served hot to all customers... The flakey pastry and the smooth egg custard, just two mouthful, and the tart is gone! The sweetness of custard tasted just right for my taste buds...

Steamed Custard Buns


The sweetness of the filling was abit too sweet for me as I don't really have a sweet tooth, but overall is still alright...

The damage was SGD38.30 and we were pleased with service, most importantly we enjoyed our brunch very much... Good dining experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA