Decent Korean fix @ Kim’s Family Restaurant

Due to the influence of K-pop & K-dramas, I am finding myself falling in love with Korean cuisine but on the other hand, Baby is not into K-pop nor K-dramas, luckily he has a soft spot for Korean cuisine...

Last year, I introduced to him a family-run authentic Korean Restaurant, Kim's Family Korean Restuarant. It is located at Lorong Kilat and he fell in love with it after the first visit.

Last week, we re-visited the restaurant again, and as I mentioned before, the most unique thing about Korean food is the banchan (side dishes). After visiting this eatery place a couple of times, I was still impressed by the no. of banchan provided by Kim’s Family Restaurant. A total of 12 house-made side dishes was served to us, which I can say the selection of banchan REALLY filled up our table.


I believe that everybody knows that kimchi has been listed as one of the world's healthiest foods, so we decided to have the Kimchi Stew... We shared between the two of us... The soup tasted good!



We ordered the popular Korean Barbecue which is pretty popular among the locals in Singapore...

Korean Barbecue (Gogigui) includes two kind of marinated and non-marinated meat dishes...

Simply authentic feeling that I almost forgot that  I am still in Singapore...

The damage was SGD48.40 and of course with the generous appetisers and the value-for-money dishes, I will definitely return with my baby or my friends... Kim’s Family Restaurant is a great place to start exploring Korean cuisine and this eatery place provides homely & genuine Korean cuisine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA