Limited Edition Cheek Colors from ettusais

Ettusais recently launched the Limited Edition Latte Cheek Colors...


It comes in Orange Latte (OR) and Ichigo Latte (PK) with the latte art-like motif...


I am totally in love with the Orange Latte (OR) blusher... I was unable to attend the Jan Bdae Bash on the 28/Jan which was held at Isetan Orchard, therefore I missed the chance to buy it before it was launched in the market. I have been searching for it eversince the launch, oh well, seems like everywhere is OOS... Finally, I received a call to inform me that the stocks have been replenished...


I got the Orange Latte(OR) blusher from Metro Paragon...


I love the peachy pink, and my cheeks have a glowing look and I love the after-use effect on my skin...


This lovely Latte Cheek Color is retailing at SGD29 at any Ettusais counters...


Not to forget, these are Limited Edition products, do grab them when they are still available...


Looking forward to more Limited Edition products from Ettusais

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA