Super Junior World Tour - SS4

I was invited to attend the SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR - Super Show 4, this was definitely a pleasant invitation... I was over the moon when I knew that I got invited by F&N Sparkling Drinks. The concert was held at Singapore Indoor Stadium...


Super Junior is a South Korean boy band which was formed in 2005... The group comprised a total of thirteen members at its peak, and was at one point the world's largest boy band.


Super Junior remained as the best-selling K-pop artist for the past three years in a row... In 2009, Super Junior was left with nine currently active members - Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun.


Welcome to Super Show 4...


Everybody in the house was screaming the moment the boys from Super Junior stepped on the stage... The crowd was REALLY over-whelming and the stadium was almost full house.



From the pictures below, you can see how AWESOME were our seats... Super Junior is facing us directly when they were singing that we can even shake hands with them...


One of my favourite members, Siwon... I am glad that I am able to see him perform in such a closer look.





Super Junior is 'SEOUL' eye candy!!



I always like one member in Super Junior and he is Donghae... Before watching them 'LIVE' in concert, I am already in love with his nice vocals and of course, his look caught my attention too, but after watching the concert, I am crazy head over heels for him... Hahaha!!



Super Show 4 was awesome and I enjoyed every single segments of the concert... A big THANK YOU to F&N Sparkling Drinks for the exclusive invite. Ending my post with a group photo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA