Gathering dinner @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng

Sweetie & I miss shopping at Bugis Village, therefore we decided to pop by to shop there before meeting our friends for dinner. We really enjoyed ourselves shopping in Bugis Village and we got a lot of nice dresses and tops at a steal price... Our shopping desires were fulfilled.


Dinner gathering at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, located at Bugis Junction with Terence and Linda, I love friends gathering as during our dinner, we chatted about everything under the sun, and it was a wonderful meet up indeed!!



Sweetie & I ordered the same drink, Hong Kong Style Milk Tea aka ‘Silk Stocking’ Milk Tea


Terence had Winter Melon Tea...
As for our main courses, I ordered my all time favorite - Hong Kong Dry-Ramen Honey Chicken, I love the honey marinated sweet chicken chunks loads...
 
Sweetie had Hong Kong Style Fried Spaghetti with Pork Chop
Terence had Pork Chop Rice...
Linda ordered a bowl of Roasted BBQ Pork (Char Siew Rice) for herself
The damage was SGD49... Simply love the harmonious get together feeling with one another... I enjoyed my dinner as a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA