My hamper from Guardian

Received an email from Guardian SG, and they delivered a piece of good news for me... I was one of the winners - Feeling Magical contest from Guardian Fanpage on Facebook. My sweetest Baby picked up the hamper for me from their office...  He snapped a shot of this pix and sent it to me via whatapps, to inform me that he had collected... Isn't his gesture sweet?


These were the content from the hamper...


I shared these with mommy and my colleagues...


I kept these two items for myself...


Sophie Monk - Cleansing Oil & My Beauty Diary - Beauty Mask


Sophie Monk Beauty - Mild Cleansing Oil


Yippee!! My daily need (:


My Beauty Diary - Pearl Powder Mask (Whitening & Toning)


My beauty aid for my weekly usage (:


A BIG Thank You to Guardian for organising this fabulous giveaway/contest (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA