Our RKM activites

Baby did some research for some good food in Singapore and he brought me to Kong Kee Seafood Restaurant, located at Geylang 31 on a random weekday for dinner.


My sweet Baby always...



Simple table setting, yet this eatery place is fully equipped with air-conditioning to provide a more cosy dining experience.


We ordered Pork Ribs with Bitter Gourd, one of the chef's recommendation dishes... It tasted great, the pork ribs were tasty with the help of the Black Bean sauce. I enjoyed it loads!


I ordered Salted Egg Cuttlefish mainly because I missed Salted Egg Crab... The cuttlefish was soft & chewy, and when I took the first bite, I couldn't believe what I had tasted, the cuttlefish covered by salted egg yolk tasted heavenly good, Overall, this dish was awesome indeed. Highly recommended!!


Never leave Kong Kee without trying their signature dish - Original KL Hokkien Mee... It was originally from a Hokkien noodle house on Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur in the old days.

Kong Kee’s Original KL Hokkien Mee is prepared with traditional cooking methods. The soup stock is made with fine ingredients such as pig bone, chicken and flatfish etc, heated over a slow fire over 5 hours,not to mention the noodles are all important from a specialized factor in KL with zero preservatives and zero colouring. A superior sauce is added for maximum flavour, and the noodles are boiled for 15 minutes for the essence of the stock to fully permeate into the noodles. Complemented by freshly cooked prawns, pork, pork lard and cabbage...

 
The noodles tasted pretty decent, this is my first time trying out KL Hokkien Mee aka Black Sauce Hokkien Mee... Lard remains a consistent factor for this delicious dish...


The damage was SGD40... Overall, I had amazing gastronomic experience in Kong Kee Seafood Restaurant. A small treat from me for my Baby for taking care of me and loving me for the past few years...  

--------------------------------------------

On a random day, Baby brought me to Island Creamery, located @ King's Albert Park to satisfy our ice-cream craving...


Island Creamery is a local home-grown ice-cream branding...


We ordered a single scoop of Cookies n Cream to share between the two of us, the scoop was pretty generous, which was delightful... Our scoop of Cookies n Cream is surprisingly good, the Oreo cookies are evident on the ice cream that made the ice-cream tasted unique. The ice-cream was smooth yet not too creamy.


This is my first time to Island Creamery, the single scoop ice cream is $2.80, the ice cream here is much cheaper than other ice-cream like Haato, Haagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry...

We enjoyed every bit of the ice-cream... Thanks Baby for the sweet treat!!


Baby got me a ear-piece... OMG!! I was overwhelmed by the cutesy packaging and sweetness from my Baby...


An added collection item from Tinker Bell... Baby got me a deck of Tinker Bell Playing Cards... Distributed by Bicycle, the popular brand for playing cards in USA. Thanks ya!!

Front


Back



The card designs look wonderful...


My sweetest Baby got me a portable charger from IT Fair 2012 too...


Thanks Baby for getting me those small gifts, each gift brightens my mood and I appreciate each and every gift I received from my Baby...


Baby grew his interest towards poker cards eversince this CNY period, therefore being his lovely partner, I helped him for his collection...


No doubts, we may not have shared many common things together, but we are accepting each other flaws and are working hard for a brighter future for us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA