Our weekend doings...

The perpetual long queues and the rave reviews piqued my interest to visit Itacho Sushi which is located at Ion Orchard. 


This is a first-time visit with my Baby, and a long queue was expected and we finally got our seats after waiting for 30mins...


Colorful order chits for the patrons to make their choices...



We ordered Salad Lobster Salad Roll


Spicy Sakura Inari


Salt Shrimp Tempura Sushi and Shrimp Tempura Sushi


I love my yummy Shrimp Tempura Sushi


Deep Fried Gyoza with Curry Salt


Baby's main course - Tonkatsu (Pork Chop) Udon


The pork chop was tender



Curry Croquette


Roasted Duck Breast Sushi and Salt Octopus Sushi


Hotate (Scallop) Sushi and Salmon Belly Sushi


Salmon Belly Sashimi


The food is generally good, but unfortunately, I was not impressed at all... It was slightly pricey from other chain sushi business. The Hotate and Salmon Belly Sushi were pretty fresh and tasted good... The Salmon Belly Sashimi is uber delicious too. The damage was SGD46...

A point to note is that, compared to other sushi outlets, Itacho only sell sushi PER piece at a price. Most sushi outlets calculate based on color coded plates and I feel that is more cost saving. Itacho Sushi is definitely not a place for the budget-conscious people... I think I will stick back to my usual haunts for sushi treats.

The most epic fail was that they played K-POP.... WTF!! The whole ambiance was totally out lah!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situated at the back of Wheelock place, this is a swell location for privacy... We went for our after-meal dessert or rather as we often say hi-tea...


We were given a outdoor seat... I enjoyed my peaceful conversation in The House of Robert Timms with my Baby

Baby had Hot Chocolate


My Peach Soda drink...


We enjoyed our cozy relaxation hi-tea session... 


We shared the Big Apple Pie...



The damage was SGD25... My weekend afternoon was well spent!!

-------------------------------------------------

We are working hard to complete our LEGO mini figures collection... YAY! Another 3 more figures added (:



Minotaur


Genie


Intergalactic Girl


My collection of 16 figures is completing soon and I left 5 more figures to go... Upon completion, Baby say he will get the LEGO Storage House to display them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA