Ramen Fix @ IPPUDO SG

All my friends have been raving about IPPUDO SG which is located at Mandarin Gallery, I tried it myself too, and I can affirm that this eatery place lives up it's name to impress the patron with their rich broth and chewy ramen! I decided to bring my Baby for dinner on a random weekday... This is his first visit, but I hinted to him that he will love IPPUDO SG more than IPPUDO TAO...


We placed our orders ... We ordered 2 signature ramen from the menu.


 Baby ordered Shiromaru Motoaji with Special Combo, and true enough, Baby simply loved the rich broth which he felt tasted beyond any simple words he could use to describe the taste!


I had the Akamaru Kasaneaji with additional topping - Flavoured egg... IPPUDO’s tonkotsu soup base is free of the usual smell of pork with a light aftertaste. I really love the broth and I savoured every bit of the soup.


Apart from the main courses, we also ordered some dish sides to go along our ramen... We ordered the IPPUDO ORIGINAL GYOZA. The presentation seems normal compared to the one who was served at IPPUDO TAO... However, although the presentation was simple, they tasted REALLY delicious.


We also ordered 2 IPPUDO PORK BUNS for us, but they tasted normal and nothing to shout about... Oh well, I guess IPPUDO TAO serves better Braised Pork Buns then...




We paid SGD 62-ish, which seems a tad hefty, but I guess that the food quailty has made up for it...  I still can't help feeling that the damage was pretty steep, but we will definitely patronize this outlet again to placate our ramen fix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA