A special place for Tinker Bell

I used to regard Winnie-the-Pooh as one of my favourite Disney characters... Recently after a trip to London/Paris last November, I became totally obsessed with Tinker Bell, one of the Disney Fairies. Neverthless, I still love pooh, but now Tinker Bell holds a special place in my heart.


Tinker Bell was created as a young, attractive, blonde haired pixie, with big blue eyes, and with a perfect hour-glass figure... She is clad in a short line-grreen dress with rigid trim and green slippers with white puffs. When she moves around, she leaves small amounts of pixie dust, and this dust helps humans fly if they believe in happy thoughts...  


During my trip to Paris, I visited Disneyland Paris, there was this particular suspended dark ride at the Parc Disneyland - Peter Pan's Flight, she is prominently featured in that ride...



Apart from the dark ride, I had spotted her at Madame Tussauds during my visit in London... She is the smallest waxwork ever to be made whereby she only measures merely five and a half inches...

Baby knows of my affections towards Tinker Bell, therefore during our stay in London, we took the tube to Bond Street and headed down Disney Store at Oxford Street... Baby got me Tinkerbell doll/figure, upon receiving it, I was on cloud nine!!


During our short trip to M'sia, I got myself this pen, I love the leaf design with some 'dew' on it... I simply adore Tinker Bell...


Recently, Baby got me a Tinker Bell Vinyl Figure, which was a cuter version of Tinker Bell. I was mad happy to receive this wonderful pressie, I love it loads!!


Thanks Baby!!




Tinker Bell collection added (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA