After work dinner @ Sushi Tei

Baby redeemed a SGD30 Sushi Tei voucher from Esso Mobile Smiles points... Baby decided to use it to treat ourselves to a sumptuous dinner after a hard day's work... See this little gesture from him, it shows that he always regards me as his priority when doing things or making decisions... *I dang buay pai say rite... lol*


Baby's favorite main course, Katsu Curry Rice...


This time, I ordered Tempura Ramen as my main course...



I love Tempura Prawns as they were crispy at the outside and fresh in the inside...


The broth was good and the noodles texture was just right for me...


Asari Miso Soup (Clam Miso Soup), our favorite entree!! The soup tasted awesome...


Fresh and yummy Salmon Belly Sashimi...


Trio Sushi with Ebiko, Black Cavier and Wasabi Roe...


Among all, Black Cavier is always my favorite while Ebiko is Baby's...


Baby satisfied his craving by ordering 2-pc Ebiko Sushi...



As for myself, I fulfilled my desire by having additional 2-pc Black Cavier Sushi...


Potato Croquette, my fave entree in every Japanese restaurant...


The most popular entree in Sushi Tei - The Golden Roll, a perfect combination with the Ebi Roe and Mango Slices... We savoured every bit of it....



The damage was SGD86-ish before the deduction... I enjoyed my lovely dinner very much and I always do with my Baby around (:

-------------------------------------------------

I started another new collection after my completion of Lego Mini Figures Series 6... YES! I am collecting Series 5 now...

Everybody must be wondering why I collecting the older collection (Series 5) as Series 6 is the latest collection and I have completed the full set... The reason behind was one of the figure from Series 5 caught my attention that makes me set my mind to complete the collection...

This is the figure >>> Beefeater (Royal Guard)


It reminds me about my trip to London... Hahaha!!!


Each random pack is going at SGD4.50 and it costs slightly cheaper than Series 6... We started off with two packs first...

 Our random figures we got from our picks...


Snowboarder


Aerobics / Fitness Instructor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA