Dinner fix with friends @ Ruyi, RWS

Friends gathering again on a random weekend... Terence, Sweetie, Linda and I went to Ruyi @ Festive Walk, Resorts World Sentosa for a late dinner...

Ruyi is the first Chinese fast food restaurant in Singapore... This eatery place comes pretty handy for diners who search for convenience, good quality and for wholesome Chinese meals at an affordable prices... They serve up to 30 food items which range from rice, noodles, to dim sum delights and even desserts.


Linda & I were cam-whoring while the other two were busy doing their orders at the counter.


My meal - Stewed Minced Pork Rice with Soy Egg (Lu Rou Fan)


It tasted pretty good!! I savoured every bit of it (:


Terence had Ruyi Fried Rice


As Linda & Sweetie had their dinner before meeting us... They had some lite bites there too.


Pork BBQ Bun (Char Siew Pau)


Turnip Cake and Pan-fried Pork & Cabbage Gyoza (Guo Tie)

We had an enjoyable makan gathering together... Looking forward for more in the near future (:

----------------------------------

Sweetie was so sweet that she got me 'Kinder JOY' for Easter Day... Yeah!! I love surprises ^_^


Thanks Sweetie!! A little means so much (:


This year, I gave out a lot of chocolates for my friends and my loved ones, but at the same time, I received quite a handful of chocolate bars and eggy chocolates too...  


Looking forward for more chocolates exchange next year (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA