Roadshow - Share your love, Share PASEO

Tissue papers are essential for all Singaporeans, as our weather is either hot or wet... Apart from wiping off our sweat or rain drops, we need them to clean our mouth after meals, to dry our hands after washing, our dirty faces etc... I guess the point I'm trying to put across is that we need THEM badly in our daily life...

A well-loved tissue brand, PASEO, recreated a nature trail at NEX over the weekend to educate the public on the tissue making process. I was there with a group of friends to explore the trail and began my journey with PASEO...



It was an interesting yet fruitful experience for me as I gain extra knowledge of how tissue was made...


A fun-filled trail for all to enjoy, families can travel through the trails to learn about how PASEO tissues are produced from sustainable Acacia plantations, showcasing each step involved from its raw material preparation to its final finished product.



Don't forget to explore the Tissue-making Trail yourself, as the education will be be going on for the public... PASEO will be having another round of games and activities from 6th April – 8th April, between 1pm – 6pm at NEX Shopping Mall, NTUC Fairprice...



Sweetie and I were amazed by the process of the production...


 The campaign includes cupids too... I love cupids and angels since young...



It was a lovely sight to see cupids giving out flyersand PASEO Tissue packets to the public outside NEX's entrance... Do meet them and get a pack of PASEO Tissue pack...
 


As per the campaign tagline, 'Share your Love, Share PASEO', the event will also be extended to other locations such as Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, where the PASEO Cupids will be giving away free tissue packs for all to share.

My friends and I shared our love with one another too





~ Time for group photos, bloggers ~




Say cheesie with Fly Entertainment Magazines


This was the FREE pack that I got from the cupids...


* Aloe Vera Moisturising Tissues *


It leaves a nice refreshing scent on my face after use and I love the gentle and soft texture...


Do Check out https://www.facebook.com/paseo.singapore for more information or details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA