Eating Out after work...

Baby and I visited Tak Po which is located at Smith Street again for a fuss-free and no-frills dim sum dinner...


Baby had Steamed Rice with Salted Fish Minced Meat Patty


I had my favorite Cuttlefish Congee again... I simply can’t resist the smooth texture of the porridge and I just crave for it every time I am at Tak Po…


Spring Rolls


 We ordered Shrimp Mai, it is pretty similar to Siew Mai, and the only difference is that the filling is Shrimp filling instead of minced meat…


We had Scallop seaweed dumpling once again, both Baby and I enjoyed the scallop filling... It tasted fabulous!!

------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since we last dined at in Dian Xiao Er, therefore I made my way to Vivo City to meet Baby after work... we settled down @ Dian Xiao Er for dinner after a hard day's work...

As usual, we ordered '3 cai 1 tang'... We had the Egg Plant with Minced Meat in Claypot, Beancurd with Melon Gourd, Mongolian Ribs and Soup of the Day - Lao Huang Gua Tang.
 

Soup of the day for both of us...


Mongolian Fried Spare Ribs were covered all over with thick spicy black pepper sauce, but the sauce was abit overpowering and spicy... The meat is tender, juicy and slightly crunchy, it is still worth-trying


We ordered a healthy dish : Beancurd with Melon Gourd, the gravy was very delicious and I simply love the non-greasy feeling after eating... It is definitely pretty nice to the ladies, who are watching their diet/weight, and yet still seeking for good food at the same time...


 Egg Plant with Minced Meat in Claypot, it tasted peppery & slightly oily and was pretty alright as a whole... The damage was SGD58, my little treat for my Baby who never fails to do things for me even though I didn't ask from him...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA