Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party

I attended the most glamorous party, the 'Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party' with a group of friends... This time round, the party was at Mercedes-Benz Center @ Alexandra Road...


The Jet Black tag card served as the admission pass to enter the party. This card linked to my facebook account, all I had to do was to tap/scan the card and my check-in's or whatever I was doing at the party would be updated automatically onto my facebook timeline...
 

The venue where the party was held


My entrance photo with Linda and Terence


The interior looked fabulous...


Beware of photos galore...








Apart from the free-flow of drinks, Johnnie Walker provided us with some light bites too.


The dance floor looked cool...


Four gals including myself went dancing at the podium... Since we were the only souls there at the dance area, we attracted most of the crowd's attention and the photographers kept taking photos of us when we were dancing ...


We actually brought the crowd to the dancing area, as more and more random people gradually joined us at the dance floor...


~ We simply love dancing ~


Photos again...







I enjoyed every bit of the Jet Black Party, truly an awesome party and I am looking forward to the next Johnny Walker Jet Black party (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA