Mommy's Day Celebration: Dim Sum Lunchie

Mommy is craving for Dim Sum , therefore Baby and I took my folks to have lunch as a form as a celebration of Mother's Day...


We went to No Signboard Seafood Restaurant, Vivo City... It is well-known for their crab and other seafood dishes, as for Dim Sum, this was our very first time trying it out, so I went there without any high expectations...


Har Gaw looked pretty different from other restaurants and they were wrapped in translucent skin, which tasted alright… I love the freshness of the prawns.


Pan–Fried Carrot Cake, Our favorite, tasted pretty good...


Century Egg Porridge... The texture was pretty good, it measures up to most reputable restaurant's standard.


This was fabulous!! Mommy and I love this Mango Spring Rolls loads...


The soy sauce of the Char Siew Rice Roll tasted very delicious and it enhanced the whole dish... The texture of the rice roll was soft and light...


Siew Mai tasted normal, nothing to shout about...


The dough was soft and the filling tasted good too... Yummy Char SIew Buns!!


Braised Chicken Feet was insanely tasty...


The Steamed Spare Ribs was kinda disppointing, as the meat wasn't tender and the spare ribs were hard as a whole...


Glutinous Rice tasted alright, nothing to shout about...


Poppy loves greenes, he needs to complete his meal with at least a plate of veggies... So I ordered a plate of Stir-fried Vegetables with Garlic...


I was surprised that they serve good dim sum too… The damage was SGD94 and the food was delicious as a whole but it is not really worth paying such a hefty cost for Dim Sum lunchie...  
-----------------------------------------------------
My first visit to Thohirah Restaurant located at Jalan Kayu... Baby brought me there for prata supper...  

Both Baby and I ordered the kosong (plain) prata... It was not crispy at all, and I think that the pratas are better at my home's downstair eatery place... What a let-down!!

 The chicken curry tasted awesome!!


Baby ordered a Naan Set... The Tandoori Chicken was very good!

  

The damage was SGD12 which include 1 glass of Teh-O and 1 glass of Ice Milo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA