[Product review] Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution

Kiehl’s latest breakthrough whitening range, Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective White... I was honoured to be invited to attend the Clearly Corrective Bloggers' Event 3 months ago...

A fast and exceptionally effective 5-step range of formulations to achieve SPOT-LESS CLARITY skin. The star product of the Kiehl's Ultimate White Collection, CLEARLY Corrective™ DARK SPOT SOLUTION works well on the skin to enhance its efficiency and provides noticeably more clarified and even skin tones.


CLEARLY Corrective™ DARK SPOT SOLUTION is a fast-acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots to impart overall radiance and luminosity to the skin...


I had this product for probably over 3 months now, and didn't review it yet cos I wanted to see if it works on my skin... I used it every night after washing my face for 1-month plus now, and I am happy to announce I really see the results.

I used to have sun spots under my eyes, and they REALLY drove me NUTS. This product has helped me to reduce the darkness of the spots and I am convinced that it will help me to remove them completely if I use it continually...


After 2 months of daily use, my skin-tone is much more even and I look more radiant! I love the effectiveness of this product and it is truly amazing and incredibly good.


My only complaint for this product is the sticky texture. The stickiness feeling only goes away after 30 seconds or so when the product dries, but I have learned to accept the flaw as my skin feels supply and smooth after the solution is absorbed into my skin and leaving my skin feel hydrated for hours.

'LIKE' Kiehl's FB Page on Facebook to receive new updates, events and giveaways/contests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA