Random-ness: shout magazine

I picked up a copy of Shout magazine recently which came along with a 4-pc Graffiti Cosmetic Set ... Ooh!! Jessie J was on the cover page (: 


WE LOVE BEAUTY, GO GLAM, GIRLS RULE! Essential items for a perfect eye make-up...


Create your look with MIRROR MIRROR - COLOUR ME GLAM




Eye Shimmer Crayon


Eye Mousse


Mascara


Eye pencil


Shout magazine is one of more the popular teens magazines in the UK.. I am no longer a teenager but I can't help myself from being addicted to it. I really feel that this magazine is pretty informative and I love reading it.

The fashion line-up content was fabulous in this issue. I love clutches as they add more glamour and smartens up a casual outfit. I am always hard up for more clutches everytime I see them...  

CLUTCH CONTROL!


Revealing the PASTEL POWER! Pastel colors are IN-TREND now... Over-kill by the pastel colors skinny jeans.


17 has brought out a new range of make-up that you will give you a perfect beauty look...

HELLO, FLAWLESS FACE!

17 Miracle Matte Foundation, 17 Spring Fling Limited Edition Eye Palettes and 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain

All the above items from 17 are less than 7GBP... The make-up and beauty tips featured in the magazine are great, and more importantly, I love inexpensive cosmetics from Super Drugstores and Boots…


Look out folks for the next issue of Shout magazine, as MIRROR MIRROR, Complete New Season Set comes free with magazine which consist of Nail Varnish, Lip Gloss and Liquid Eyeliner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA