Stretch Lifting : Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask


I received a box of '3D' masks - Love More Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask from my mailbox... I am eager to try out the mask, and I notice the ‘3D’ mask comes with ear hooks that provides the best lifting results for the entire face!!


LOVE MORE Masks (戀愛魔法) is one of the BEST selling mask brands in Taiwan... One of the most popular type of masks is the '3D' mask with ear-hooks. With premium ingredients, it provides a spa-like luxury facial and pampers the skin...


The latest 'TURN BACK TIME LIFTING MASK' lifts and tighten up the skin and takes care of the neck and chin areas with special ear-hooks...


The specification about the Love More Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask


5 pieces of masks are packed in one box and each mask sheet contains 30ml of essence.




The material used was of good quality which allows maximum stretching for great lifting effect, but most importantly the mask is durable (not easily torn apart).



This mask gives radiance to my skin after use… It helps to improve my skin's elasticity and hydrates my skin at the same time… This mask really firms up my skin and my face looks more radiant as compared to than before…


~ HOW TO USE 3D MASK~

Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face
Step 2: Pull the hook at the two sides to your ear
Step 3: Pull the hook at the chin up to your ear
Step 4: You can massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 minute to maximise absorption


Miracle results from Love More Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask as it gives my skin an instant lifting effect and my skin feels supple... I ♥ ‘LOVE MORE’ Masks, as they are amazing and affordable!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA