Vacation: Scenic @ Tip of Borneo

We drove up to northern-most the Tip of Borneo, Kudat from Kota Kinabalu city, and it took us 3hrs plus to reach our destination...


At the Tip of Borneo, you can find a cafe, souvenir shop and even washrooms, but what's even better is that the admission is free.


Tip of Borneo is a must-visit for visitors to Sabah...



We reached the most recognized landmark of the Tip of Borneo, Giant Bronze Globe.


We strolled along the pavement to reach the highest point of Borneo Island... It was a quiet and peaceful walk and the air was fresh there.


The view from the hill top is beautiful, it boasts crystal-clear waters and long stretches of pavements along the scenery...








Tip of Borneo offers a stunning view over the South China Sea... Borneo Island is the third largest island in the world.





We were greeted by a spectacular view , we felt great being embraced by the garden green, blue sky and clear-crystal water...




There is no word I can describe the POWER of NATURE... It is just simply awesome!!


Baby took this wonderful photo for me... He went down the cliff which was about four-storey high and took this photo... The cliff is high and steep, and I can't imagine that he really climbed down and up the cliff... Bravo! Baby, you did it (:


The South China Sea right before me was silent and calm. I got a feeling serenity and peace all around me. It was really a perfect moment for me...





I took a few random pictures of Baby when he was at the foot of the cliff...




This is indeed an ultimate landmark of the Tip of Borneo! The view of the rocky outcrop is incredibly scenic and amazing...



Tip of Borneo holds a very important significance part of history and geography to the people of Kudat and of course the Malaysians as a whole. It is truly a beautiful place that one should not be miss if visiting Sabah.



Nothing beats the power of nature and they are just simply marvellous... A sudden urge rushed to my head, telling me that I need to protect our mother earth so that all the beautiful things in the world will last forever...


We ended the our tranquility and peace experience with this authentic drink, coconut water...


We drove back to Kota Kinabalu city before the sky got dark... We managed to catch the sunset when we reached Kota Kinabalu city.


I was awed by the amazing nature (sunset) and I had a lot of wonderful memories there... Right now, writing this post and looking though the lovely photos I took there. I kinda miss my days in Kota Kinabalu...




We had unique travel experience in our 4-days trip to Kota Kinabalu... I have locked the precious collectible moment in my mind and I am pretty sure that memories always last!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA