I love Penhaligon's!!

It was another weekend of lazing for me... Baby and I headed down to town to do some shopping as we hoped to get some good buys from Great Singapore Sales (GSS)...


Penhaligon's, British perfumery recently opened its very first boutique in ION Orchard, Singapore. I discovered this fine fragrance during my trip to London, where I picked up the Penhaligon's Quercus Cologne (100ml) in Harrods, one of the world's most famous stores and one of the star tourist attractions in London. Fragrances from Penhaligon's are made in England using the only finest and rarest ingredients.
 

With the brand being by appointment to The Duke of Edinburgh and The Prince of Wales as the royal Manufacturers of Toilet Requisites, you can smell like British Royalty!


Penhaligon’s joined in the GSS promotion, and I picked up some bath & body products at an affordable price, all thanks to GSS. This was a impromptu gift from Baby, as he knows that I was smitten by this fragrance brand ever since I came back from London last November.


This was the variety of exquisite bath & body products that I picked up from the boutique, The old English packaging looked pretty classy... 
 




The set consists of 3 types of fragrances, Bluebell, Ellenisia and Malabah... Each fragrance also comes with a Shower Gel and Body Lotion, which are about 100ml each and they are packaged in Penhaligon’s original clear glass bottle.


Ellenisia was created in 2004.


Bluebell was created in 1978.


Malabah was created in 2003.


 Experience the Penhaligon's fragrance at ION Orchard, and immerse yourself in a century's worth of collection of Penhaligon's, I bet you will be spoilt by choice...
 

Pamper your body with luxurious products. Indulge yourself like royalty. The scent is really good, ahh! I feel like a woman!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA