My loots from KSL City Mall

I love Sunday, it is a day where I spend my time devoted to my family and of course spending quality time with my Baby. As everybody knows that I love to do cheap shopping... Baby drove in to Malaysia - KSL City Mall, JB to fulfil my trendy shopping desire on a random Sunday.

  I bought a mobile cover for my iphone at a steal price of RM3.90 (abt SGD1.60).


I love the Hello Kitty design (:


  I am not a Hello Kitty lover, but I was somehow attracted by the die-cut cover as I always adore pastel colors.


Seem like all my friends own a pair of hello Kitty Spectacles, so Baby suggested me to get a pair for myself to join in the clan. Hahahaha!! There are tons of colors to choose from and the patterns ranges from plain to polka dots frames.. Baby always prefer originality, so he picked the plain black frame with the classic red bow for me.

He paid RM12 (abt SGD5)
 

My new satchels for my daily usage, it goes well with most of my outfits. It cost me only RM27.50 (abt SGD11)


Lastly, I got a stick-on sticker for RM1 (abt SGD0.40) for my ez-link card, as my previous design (Little Twin Stars) had worn off.

Yes, I want to watch Brave very badly... Any kind soul wants to invite me to the preview or premiere screening, I welcome you with open arms!! 


That concluded my humble shopping, and thanks Baby for getting me all the above items cos I usually don't bring Ringgits with me when I go JB... Hahahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA