Singapore Twitter Frenzy with Sentosa

OMY.sg has launched its first-ever Singapore Twitter Frenzy with Sentosa, and they celebrated this happy occasion at Wave House Sentosa. 


I met up with HP and William at Vivo City and we made our way to Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk...


We reached Wave House where the Singapore Twitter Frenzy Award 2012 was held...


The limited edition Sentosa 40th Anniversary magnet comes in 2 colors... A magnet badge was given to each and every one of us who attended the event.


I picked up the teal magnet badge!!


I joined this fun and relaxing frenzy afternoon with a brunch of friends at Wave House Sentosa...


I just started stepping into Twitter-sphere last July (2011), and although my twitter account was set up in 2009. I am considering myself as a newbie towards the tweeting world, all thanks to my clique. For they are the ones who influenced me to start tweeting... Yes, I am hooked now!! Tweeting is REALLY FUN (:


Home-grown singer, Shimona Kee performed during the event, it was a pretty pleasure to listen to great music while enjoying light refreshment by Wave House Sentosa.

 

Cam-whoring with my galfriends, Linda and Sweetie




Andrew and Sweetie



Terence took this interesting photo of me and Linda against the photo-wall and I decided to use this photo as my tweet game entry..


I took part in the LIVE Tweet game during the event… All you have to do is to take a photo against the photo wall and tweet it on twitter with some mentions and a hashtag. Oh well, this is submission entry!! Hahaha...


Guess what?? My tweet was selected as one of the winning tweet for the LIVE Tweet game, and I won myself a pair of 1hr FlowRider at Wave House Sentosa tickets worth SGD90 and UNLIMITED fun all year round with the Individual Islander Membership worth SGD25.


Apart from LIVE Tweet Games and some stage games, I also witnessed the presentation of Singapore's first Twitter Frenzy Award trophies to 3 winners and they were Jeremy, Chiro Yukisan and William.


Time for photo-taking session!! Beware of photos galore....






Congrats William for his winning and we had fun too...Thanks OMY.sg for the kind invitation!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA