Dinner at Tampopo

It's been a long time since I last visited Tampopo, and I still remember I went to the outlet at Ngee Ann City sometime back in April last year...

Dinner on a random weekday after work, and perhaps due to my not enjoying my ramen last week at Waraku, I suggested to have our meal at Tampopo to satisfy my craving for ramen. Baby and I went to the outlet located at Liang Court...

When it comes to Japanese food in Singapore, Tampopo is definitely one of the few places that I will visit for my Japanese fix. Tampopo is well-known for its Black Pig Tonkatsu and Black Pig Shabu Ramen...


I went for the signature ramen, Black Pig Shabu Ramen Deluxe which includes a Hanjuku Egg and Sweet Corn. The creamy soup base was rich and flavorful and I love the springy feeling of the noodles. It tasted very delicious. I truly enjoyed my bowl of ramen.


Baby ordered the Tonkatsu Ramen... The pork cutlet was well-breaded and fried till crispy golden brown. Each piece of meat with the dip of the Tonkatsu sauce tasted simply divine!
Baby added on the mini bowl of Char Siew Rice to his main course, and it tasted pretty good.
The Salmon Maki tasted pretty decent.


Crispy Fried Salmon Skin is worth mentioning too. I enjoyed every bit of it.
The serving of food was pretty slow and disappointing this time as we had to keep reminding the staff about our food, and we were kinda piss off by the service... The damage was SGD60. No doubt, this eatery place's charges are rather pricey but the quality of the food make up for it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA