Lovely treats at Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar‏

I always enjoy having weekend afternoon tea, and be it with a group of good friends, a few of gal-friends or simply with my Baby, I find it gives a touch of closeness when you simply relax yourself with friends or your loved ones...  

I had a pleasant and relaxing Saturday afternoon tea at Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar‏ all thanks to Sweetie who extended her invite to me...


Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar‏ is a chic restaurant that is located at Orchard Central, B2. It serves traditional Italian favorites and modern dishes with a touch of luxury at decent prices.


The setting was classy and it gave us a feeling of contentment the moment we stepped in...


They serve a wide range of premium tea selections...


 The aroma of the Victorian Rose Tea leaves is over-whelming and I feel that I am inside a rose garden.


I picked up the Victorian Rose Tea by the pot, the tea bears a faint rose smell and each sip of tea made me feel like loyalty... Hahaha!!


I enjoyed my tea session, as the tea was REFILLABLE... I am a true tea lover, and if it cannot be refilled then as we say in Singapore, 'lugi leh'... Haha!!


Sweetie ordered the Grandma's Garden, one of the most popular tea selections in Covelli. She is a fruit tea lover and the fragrance of the tea leaves lit up one's mood and it tasted divine too.


Apart from the tea, a double-tier of cakes and a plate of authentic Italian starters were served on the table... It is a MUST for bloggers (myself included) to snap some food pictures before tucking in. This is what we call, BLOGGERS AT WORK!!


Our afternoon tea comes with 4 different kinds of cakes and 2 kinds of starters, together with a pot of tea from Covelli's extensive selection menu.



Bruschetta, Italian appetizer/starter was part of the afternoon...



I love the Bruschetta, it tasted awesome!!


The creamy peanut butter cake is worth mentioning, it tasted delicious and the base crust was yummy too...


After our afternoon tea, we were lead to a stylish and luxuriously wine bar, and the mood lightings create a warm and cozy ambiance for the diners.



The VIP room is perfect place for guests/diners to indulge their wines or meal with relaxing music...


I had a lovely afternoon tea treat at Covelli, ending my post with our group picture after our session...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA