(FFF) Friends for life!


Friendship is like family that cannot be bought by money. It takes time to establish a strong friendship. The time spent with each other, be it a long or short while is enough to keep the bond closer. I am glad to be blessed with a good family, a loving boyfriend aka Baby and many bosom friends... This blog post is dedicated to all my friends out there...

Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down...
Thanks for walking into my life...
I HEART U, MY LOVABLE FRIENDS!!!


On a random Saturday after the Singapore Blog Award (SBA), a group of us headed down for some dessert at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe as the weather was scorching. We took a photo of all the ladies... Apart from the group of us, Terence and William were too.



Ruiting made us some lovely rings... Thanks ya! Babe, you are so sweet. I got 2 rings, and they looked lovely on my fingers.



Below were some undeclared pressies from friends...



I received spa soap (Lemongrass) from William, as he just came back from Bali recently...



Terence attended KARA live in concert in Singapore at the Festive Grand and each guest was given a KARA's signature fragrance, K5J (KARA 5 JEWEL) as an appreciation gift, and he gave it to me. I love the EDT loads! I simply adore the pink packaging, and I will be doing the review once I finished my current fragrance, Live Your Dream by Anna Sui.


My best friend from work, Joyce aka Dearie gave me a pair of false eyelashes from Cyber Colors... The dolly feather lashes made my day.


Joey went to Bangkok in the beginning of this year, and she got some accessories for me. Thanks and love 'em...


Ruiting got me this sweet nail lacquer from her trip to Taipei this year as well.


Lil’ sis, Linda came back from Taiwan with a gift bundle for me.



She got me a little pouch with my favorite doggies print and a bottle of Rose and White Peony Brightening Mist from My Beauty Diary.



The mist moisturizes and whitens my skin at the same time. This product keeps me hydrate all day long.


SABON might sound unfamiliar to many Singaporeans out there, do let me give a short introduction on this luxury body and bath fragrance. SABON products use only selected finest and holistic ingredients. With natural properties, SABON products are able to offer a healing experience for the body, mind and soul. The first store was opened in mid nineties in Tel Aviv, Israel.


Wei Wei bought me a tube of hand cream (Lavender Rose) from SABON during her business trip to Amsterdam. I love the essential oil scent that lifts up my senses and the nourishing cream pampers my hands in the same time.



Linda and I went to the official Zalora Launch Party which was held at Zouk Singapore... Toast up and friends forever!! It was a great night indeed.


I attended the Nylon Guys Launch Party with a group of friends... Thanks to Chivas12 Singapore for the wonderful VIP invites.


Posing with the Nixon Watches, and we had awesome night at the party.



Thanks NYLON Singapore for the wonderful goodies bag.


Utt is the cover model for the inaugural issue of NYLON Guys Singapore






Photos credits to Tai Zheng (TZ) for his photos for showing the content of the goodies bag, it was pretty fruitful... Hahahaha!!


Thanks Hello Stranger for printing out our photos taken against the photo-wall during the launch party.



NYLON Guys Singapore is out on newsstands from 1st August 2012 onwards...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA