My recent loots

Everybody loves buying things, and shopping is every girl's favorite past-time... Recently, I was introduced to this blogshop, ELLYSAGE during my trip to the ST CLASSIFIED FASHION & IT SHOWCASE 2012 which was held at Suntec Convention Centre... During the showcase, I got a pair of Laureen Crochet Short (Color: Black) at SGD18 (after 20% discount off). It goes well with most of my tops and I feel comfortable wearing it.


I love the black shorts so much, that I went online to their website to purchase another pair of the Laureen Crochet short (Cream Color). I paid SGD18 as well all thanks to the goodies bag where there was a discounted coupon FIVEOFF and the postage is FREE!!





I simply adore the fabulous crochet patterns that bring a difference to my usual casual outfits.


All new, limited edition and cruelty-free makeup range has been launched as part of The Body Shop's collaboration with Lily Cole to celebrate their belief against animal testing.


Lily Cole's cruelty-free whole collection looks glamorous


Though the collection look amazing, but my heart is leading me towards the Pearl Radiance Primer.





Radiant and light pinkish pearls give a radiant look for the skin, and it will keep the skin hydrated and perfect the face complexion. Apply before foundation or wear it on its own.


The shimmer pearls work well with the matte primer in the tube which gives a glow and natural finish, but most importantly it helps my make-up to last longer.


The primer absorbs into the skin pretty fast and leaves a supple feeling to my skin.


Victoria's Secret (VS) is an American retailer of women's lingerie, beauty products and prestigious fragrances. It opened its first retail store in Resort World Sentosa in 2010.



Victoria’s Secret now has another branch opened in Marina Bay Sands Shoppes.


Victoria’s Secret BOMBSHELL Body Mist. I love the scent and the pink striped bottle design.


Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rushy - Luminous Shadow (#Gold School)


I have never been a big fan of any VS's fragrances, but I love BOMBSHELL best. It has the perfect balance of floral and fruity smell, and it is pleasurable to my senses too. The scent lasts on my skin through a day at work, this mist is absolutely AMAZING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA